The questions Dan hears most often are: “What exactly does a coach do?” and “How do I know if I need a coach?” He usually responds to those questions by asking a few questions of his own:
- Are you struggling with your job?
- Are you happy with your level of income?
- Has your business reached a plateau and experiencing problems?
- Do you want to be able to make better use of your time?
- Do you want to be an inspiring leader?
- Are you in need of greater skills for making good decisions?
- Do you keep coming up against the same old professional road blocks?
- Are you having trouble bringing out productivity in your team of people?
- Do you want to start reaching the goals you set for yourself?
- Does your business need to achieve its maximum value?
If someone answers “Yes” to any of these questions, then they need to contact Dan. Dan empowers people to creatively discover their true passions and desires in their personal and professional life. He helps develop new skills for sound decision making that result in solid business decisions. He provides his clients with the tools for working out difficulties and capitalizing on opportunity. As a coach Dan understands the agenda is all about the client. His responsibilities include keeping the client accountable and focused on the client’s goals. Many successful people in all areas of professions rely on a coach to motivate them toward greater success.
Are you ready to develop new skills for
good decision making?
Recent studies show business coaching and executive coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organization.HR Monthly